Don't you just love winter?! I love winter, but there's a problem! In Texas near the coast where I live, there's just not too much winter happening. So what's my solution?? I introduce Winter, every way I can. I light the fireplace, and turn the A/C on about 60! Bundle up all cozy and snug! Then I make hot cocoa topped with marshmallows for the kids and coffee for me. Next comes the Hallmark movies! I bring all the vibes of Winter brought indoors since we can't control the weather. And of course I paint and make artwork like crazy because I can't live without it.
But this year something odd happened. I started making all my winter scenes and decided to spice it up with postcards addressed to Winter and North Pole. Well, I kid you not; the next day the weather was freezing in Texas! Ok, maybe not freezing but it was a Winter Wonderland for us!
My art this winter is all monochromatic black, white, and grayscale with a pop of color on some! Contact me and let me know what type of art you'd like on your walls, postcards, or any product, and I'll make it happen!
HAPPY WINTER YALL!
How to order:
1. Email or text and tell me what you're wanting. Think of your favorite vacation spot, a favorite childhood spot, house, building, scene, or anything you'd like to see
2. I'll correspond and make sure I understand what you'd like and give you pricing.
3. Payment is made, and I start working on your one of a kind!
4. I will make a mockup and have you approve it or let me know if you'd like any changes.
5. Final piece is sent to your doorstep!